Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pictures

An update in pictures. I'm still processing the whole experience, I'll get back to you later on that (I'm also busy watching The Office at the moment).
I do know: the marathon was AWESOME. I can't believe I've done it. I knew it was going to be hard physically, but it was a huge challenge mentally and emotionally too. Whew.

Me, Jim, and Carmel in the background. Yes I'm wearing a trashbag, getting ready to run.















Running by the tractor















Kayte and Erin going strong














Running over the bridge, and posing

















Hydration is the key to success!
















Post marathon moment. Whew!














Kayte and Erin, done!















I'll just make Vasily be my legs...










I should have more 'official' pictures from the Portland Marathon soon, so stay tuned.
I also have an assortment of pics on Flickr, and so does Erin.

No comments: