Monday, June 4, 2007

Exercising at work.

The first team track workout is tomorrow night, so today I decided that it was time to aquaint myself with the office workout room. I work in an office building across from the Palo Alto VA that Stanford rents out. It used to be lawyer's offices, so the offices are huge, and it's really fancy. Downstairs is a workout room. It has a stationary bike, eliptical machine, stair climber and treadmill. So on my lunch hour I headed down and spent 40 minutes riding a bicycle in place and listening to my ipod. It was actually pretty cool because no one else came in the whole time, so I sung out loud, and danced around while cycling.
So now I'm aquainted with the workout room. I have a feeling that by the end of the summer I'll be good buddies with those machines. And if I hope to be friends with the actual people in my office I'll start to get acquainted with the shower at work, too. :)

No comments: